Rant About Your Crap Day Here!

Callum

Come here and just rant for as long as you'd like about how crappy your day has been. Has your manager been an absolute *********** in work for the last nine dreaful hours? Has your Mother In-Law been over for lunch and you already want to claw your eyes from their sockets? Have the kids ran you riot for the whole 15 hours they've been awake and you're approximately five minutes from collapsing in stress? We want to hear about it!

Let me begin:

I work in the busiest Costa Drive Through in the WHOLE of Europe. We make over £8000 a day in our store sometimes and have collectively around 30 members of staff. Apparently, however, we dont want to put too many on a shift at one time because hey, who needs the right amount of staff anyway. We also ran out of Medium Takeaway Cups. How on EARTH does the largest drive through coffee shop in an entire continent run out of regular takeaway cups? How?! We also ran out of bin liners, so had to buy a load from the shop - but we also ran out of heads for the Mops! We literally started putting dirty mop heads in our dishwasher to reuse them so we could clean the floors... disgusting I know. And to top it off, I spent two hours on my own on the coffee machine making drinks both for cars in the drivethrough and customers in the cafe section. The shift runner decided 'Hmm I recon if I shut down the other machine and send half of our staff home early, Callum might actually have a nervous breakdown from his workload and that would be amusing to watch'.

12 hours ago, Callum said:

'Hmm I recon if I shut down the other machine and send half of our staff home early, Callum might actually have a nervous breakdown from his workload and that would be amusing to watch'.

Pics or it didn't happen (re: mental breakdown) :P

Sounds like a horrible day. I generally don't have really crappy days, but I work remotely (from the comfort of my own home), but next time my day does dump, I will be sure to share. I am sure one of the furry monsters that live here will decide to eat something causing no amount of ire...