Wajas: Answers for August SM Games and Weekend Chatter

TheGamingList

Howdy howdy, prizes have been sent for the following SM games from August: I Spy Waja Dress Up Spot the Difference Florrie Spot the Difference The answers can be found in the images below.  If you did not receive a prize it was for one of two reasons: I had a handful of people who used discord links, those links displayed as broken.  I did go an extra step, hit reply, and grabbed the URL, but that only worked in one case.  I unfortunately cannot judge/award prizes if I can't see the image, so I was unable to give anything in this case. Your entry was not 100% correct. If you did get yours 100% correct and it was displaying properly, please send me a note via PM on here and let me know and I can double check. Without further adieu: Florrie Spot the Difference Waja Dress up Spot the Difference I Spy with my Little Eye You can click all of the above to see it full sized. Design a Sub, Weekend Chatter Winners

View the full article