Mysidia servers are...down?

(copied from my main website)

It worked when has 8-10AM there. But when it has some afternoon hour, It just shows this…thing.

image.png.99bf127fa5ceed8dbd2b387bfacdb9e0.png

“ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT”…it’s always what i get when i access Mysidia-related sites.

You people might not understand this language, but it’s still an “ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT”.

Is anyone else having problems with this? I haven't been able to properly connect to the site in 2 weeks (or any other site on the server, including the help forum and my own); though I'm about to try sending HoF an email.

EDIT: I managed to update my thread over on the help forum. Hopefully something can get cleared up.

Edited by Dinocanid
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Dinocanid said:

Is anyone else having problems with this? I haven't been able to properly connect to the site in 2 weeks (or any other site on the server, including the help forum and my own); though I'm about to try sending HoF an email.

EDIT: I managed to update my thread over on the help forum. Hopefully something can get cleared up.

Yeah, i'm also with these problems. I can only connect to the site 1 time per day.
And i completelly don't know what's going on. I can't even reply forums because of an error. 

• 4 weeks later...

To be honest, I lost interest in the script when HOF stopped updating it.  As it is, the script is full of error notices, and I will never develop with them turned off because I use my server to develop my own code and I need that.  I can't navigate the script with so many errors all over the place.  I don't know if HOF hit a wall with it and can't figure stuff out, or just lost interest, but I'm more likely to write my own than use a half finished script that I can't make heads or tails of.  I still check in every now and then to see if anything has been updated, or changed, but as time goes on, it seems less likely.  It's a shame too because it had such a loyal and great community, and I enjoyed testing other people's games.

5 minutes ago, Kesstryl said:

To be honest, I lost interest in the script when HOF stopped updating it.

Actually, HOF is working on the next version (1.4.0 I think? I don't think it's called 1.3.5) He hasn't said when he thinks it will be done, but there have been some posts from him in recent months about it being worked on.

(Double post, oh no!)

Do you think I should message HOF that a DoS attack is a possibility? Ever since this happened, the support forum's had a lot less activity. x_x

Maybe he can get server support. This did start happening after we moved to a new server host a month or two back.

And frankly, it's getting tedious to have to connect through a proxy :P

EDIT: I sent him a PM about it. Hopefully he reads it and looks into it.

Edited by Dinocanid

4 minutes ago, Digital said:

Let us know if you get a reply.

He actually replied pretty quickly. He agreed it was strange and that it started ever since the move. He's going to bring it up with the webhost to help get it resolved and reply back if he gets anywhere.

1 hour ago, Dinocanid said:

He actually replied pretty quickly. He agreed it was strange and that it started ever since the move. He's going to bring it up with the webhost to help get it resolved and reply back if he gets anywhere.

It would be good for him to post something about it on the forums too just so the community knows he's acting on it.  For a couple weeks there have been crickets.

Edited by Kesstryl