Wajas: [Minigame] Discussion about Mini and SM Games

TheGamingList

Howdy, howdy, folks! It's early morning for me, but I've been up tinkering for a few hours now. I wanted to take this chance to offer a minigame of sorts, which is less a game and more a discussion. Come August I'm going to be MIA for about a week (I'll be around when I can, but we're taking a trip to visit family so my main priority will be hanging out with them). Before then, I want to get a few minigames / social media games scheduled to roll out on those days so you guys don't miss me too much. ;D Prompt: That's where the discussion comes in. What are some of your favorite minigames we've done? Do you have ideas you think might make good minigames? Flipside, what are your favorite social media games we've done (if you partake)? And do you have any ideas you think might make good social media games? Notes: I am not promising to take all ideas, but I'm open to seeing some fresh thoughts and to know which of the contests most interest you guys. Also

View the full article