GoneMushing

volka

GoneMushing is an online game where you can raise sled dogs and compete against other players to become the best musher of all time! Train your dogs to their fullest potential, arrange them into teams, and race them in real time for experience and prizes. Mix and match breeds to develop the best combination of statistics, or to create your own new breed of sled dog! Play your way, and develop your own secret strategy to become the ultimate dog driver! Join today to experience our realistic gameplay, and to become a part of our active and friendly community from all over the world.

GoneMushing has been open since August 2012, and is still undergoing active development with a small but loyal group of players! The mailing list is currently open, sending out free activation codes at a random time every day.

70_AlaskanHusky_uitraveslebeuadunobe.png

View full game

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is absolutely adorable omg ;u;

I think I'll have to buy a code, there's no way I'm waiting for a possible email.

I love the idea, and there really aren't many dog games that have attracted my interest - ever.

Ah, that's a shame, maximum capacity :(

Well, I'm glad your game is succeeding~! High hopes for a successful beta test afterwards.

Edited by PepperMint