Tetrimino - HTML5 Game

Tetrimino - HTML5 Game

tetrimino.PNG.a1cb541c555adaaeab484a906d69a94f.PNG

I bring to you today a Tetris clone called Tetrimino!

Do you want to try it? Click HERE for a Live Demo.

Options are available with Professional Installation, for example you can integrate with your existing game centre configuration. Information and Pricing is available HERE.

For frequently asked questions and to view our other products please visit HERE.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Edited by PaulSonny

My only comment is that it doesn't appear to get any more challenging, so it feels tedious after a few minutes. I know it is a Tetris clone however, I feel it could be built upon a little to make it feel a little more unique. Good luck on selling though, it is well executed!

1 hour ago, Nova said:

This took me back! :P

I do have a suggestion though--is it possible to add a pause button? I was playing the game and had to get up twice for work and unfortunately had to forfeit my score :/

I'll look into adding a pause screen definitely.

1 hour ago, Digital said:

My only comment is that it doesn't appear to get any more challenging, so it feels tedious after a few minutes. I know it is a Tetris clone however, I feel it could be built upon a little to make it feel a little more unique. Good luck on selling though, it is well executed!

It's gradually gets faster as you clear lines. It is currently set to increase the speed every 3 lines cleared. This can be increased to improve the challenging game play. You can also change how much it speeds up too. Highly configurable.

Edited by PaulSonny

Hi Paul, great game! 

Just a suggestion, but for the me the rotation seems to be too sensitive.. When pressing up it sometimes rotated twice while pressing it, but other than that it seems pretty solid, good job :thumbsup:

I was wondering - What is the reason for it being so tall? I have to scroll my screen in order to see the full game, is this just for example purposes? Is there some benefit to having that particular dimensions? 

26 minutes ago, Nate said:

Hi Paul, great game! 

Just a suggestion, but for the me the rotation seems to be too sensitive.. When pressing up it sometimes rotated twice while pressing it, but other than that it seems pretty solid, good job :thumbsup:

I was wondering - What is the reason for it being so tall? I have to scroll my screen in order to see the full game, is this just for example purposes? Is there some benefit to having that particular dimensions? 

I'll have a look at the rotation thing. The event is just tied to the up key so it might be taking it as a "longer" key press.

No particular reason, I use the same dimensions as my Word Craft game. If you go on the demo, there is a "go full screen" button which opens a new tab and allow will you to play. The size of the blocks and number of rows/columns is configurable so you can make the game as big / as small as you'd like.

hope this helps.

• Like 1

On 2017-6-8 at 7:20 PM, Nova said:

This took me back! :P

I do have a suggestion though--is it possible to add a pause button? I was playing the game and had to get up twice for work and unfortunately had to forfeit my score :/

I've added in a Pause function like you've suggested - thanks for that. You can press the Pause button or the letter P, both will work.

I've also added in some Swipe Control so you can move left, right, down on a mobile device and swipe up to rotate.

I've improved the sensitivity around the rotation - this should be better. I've also shrunk the dimensions of the iframe on the product pages so it should be better for you @Nate

Thanks for all the feedback.

Edited by PaulSonny