What devices do you use to tell your games story?

Digital

I absolutely love sneaking little tidbits around (like in item descriptions), and I definitely hope to do that in multiple areas in Kasaria. While you explore, you can chat with NPCs hanging around on the maps. To give this some purpose, some will initiate quests, while others might tell you of a rumor they heard or talk about something else that might prompt players to investigate for hidden locations or secrets. Sometimes it might be as innocent as discovering a connection between two different NPCs in two different areas! I hope with time, this can continue to develop and I can swap out some of the dialog choices to keep it fresh.

We'll also have readable books, and some will directly inform about the planet's flora, fauna, myths, etc for a more direct approach :) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pepper-Head said:

I absolutely love sneaking little tidbits around (like in item descriptions), and I definitely hope to do that in multiple areas in Kasaria.

I wish more games did this. I really enjoy running across the quirky item description on Neopets. It makes the game feel more human and enjoyable.