[1,2,3,4] I declare a Console War!

Nate

So if we ignore all this "PC Master Race" nonsense for a moment and focus on the latest generation of Consoles, which do you prefer?

Both Xbox and PS4 have their pro's and con's (I own both) and I have to admit that I like them both but for different reasons.

PS. I'm not including the Nintendo Switch in this since it isn't a real console and hasnt been out very long. *written to trigger*

For anyone interested:
Xbox: Tuber Nate (with a space)
PSN: The_Dark_Nate

Thoughts?

4 minutes ago, Nova said:

"Nonesense"? >:C

Your entire post has triggered me u.u I'm a PC gamer, and if I HAD to pick a console, it would be the Wii :D

Haha ? 

Good call with the Wii. It's a great console but I think it's downside is that it is getting quite outdated - fast. It's only draw for me now is the party games. I only play the Wii if my kids decide to, I've never found myself drawn to it to play anything by myself :-/

How come you picked Wii instead of WiiU (note: I've never owned a WiiU so cant say what's the difference tbh)

44 minutes ago, Nate said:

Haha ? 

Good call with the Wii. It's a great console but I think it's downside is that it is getting quite outdated - fast. It's only draw for me now is the party games. I only play the Wii if my kids decide to, I've never found myself drawn to it to play anything by myself :-/

How come you picked Wii instead of WiiU (note: I've never owned a WiiU so cant say what's the difference tbh)

Eh I'm inclined to agree. I only play it anymore when there are others around, and even then not often :/ (But I don't play on the PS4 or Xbox so that's why I can't vote for either :P). I picked it up because it was cheaper hahaha :P And because it becomes obsolete so quickly, I'd rather wait until I have a real people job before I shell out $300+ on something that will go out of style in a few months. (Instead I just spend all my money on clothes and making games >__>)

In my opinion, console wars have been bad overall. As being a former member of NeoGaf, i find that being a "fanboy" of a platform has caused utter nonsensical arguments and opinions blinded by corperate preference rather than what it the better option.

P.S : PCMasterRace FTW

• Thanks 1

Not crazy about consoles, I'm also a Wii/WiiU player rather than PS4/Xbox fan. PCs are going strong and growing in gaming, consoles will be replaced sometime in the near future, imo, despite the manufacturers best efforts to keep them alive.

So PC Master Race is not nonsense at all.

21 hours ago, treemasterx said:

In my opinion, console wars have been bad overall. As being a former member of NeoGaf, i find that being a "fanboy" of a platform has caused utter nonsensical arguments and opinions blinded by corperate preference rather than what it the better option.

P.S : PCMasterRace FTW

21 hours ago, N_E_Wunn said:

Not crazy about consoles, I'm also a Wii/WiiU player rather than PS4/Xbox fan. PCs are going strong and growing in gaming, consoles will be replaced sometime in the near future, imo, despite the manufacturers best efforts to keep them alive.

So PC Master Race is not nonsense at all.

Triggered :P