Group Blogs

Boltgreywing

Closer, however you created each of them as actual blogs, so you have blogs with no posts for each feature. What you want is 1 blog (say called Updates), and then you can add many blog entries under them for each feature.

See the blog in The Lost Fable club for an idea of how it should look for an example.

1 hour ago, Digital said:

Closer, however you created each of them as actual blogs, so you have blogs with no posts for each feature. What you want is 1 blog (say called Updates), and then you can add many blog entries under them for each feature.

See the blog in The Lost Fable club for an idea of how it should look for an example.

@Digital: I am still trying to move things over. How do I delete old blogs from my group?

10 hours ago, Boltgreywing said:

@Digital: I moved everything into the updates blog but I am guessing I did it wrong again.

You put everything in the About the Blog content area, they should be separate Blog Entries. If you look lower on the blog page, you will see this:

Updates  As of May 24  2017    The Gaming List.png

Each one of your entries should be their own Blog Entry. Once you have a blog entry for each, you can empty out the About this Blog field and maybe just say something like "News and Updates about the development of Duelingpets".

@Aminirus I am glad this is helpful - I am working on guides today for Adoptables, Game Clubs, and refreshing our Welcome and Tips posts for new users. They are all a little outdated, and I want to try and get everything together and organized in a really useful and easy way for everyone.

6 hours ago, Aminirus said:

That is actually helpful for me because I probably would have made the same mistake and wondered why it wasn't working C:

@Aminirus: I am still learning as well but it certainly does help though. :)

5 hours ago, Digital said:

You put everything in the About the Blog content area, they should be separate Blog Entries. If you look lower on the blog page, you will see this:

Updates  As of May 24  2017    The Gaming List.png

Each one of your entries should be their own Blog Entry. Once you have a blog entry for each, you can empty out the About this Blog field and maybe just say something like "News and Updates about the development of Duelingpets".

@Aminirus I am glad this is helpful - I am working on guides today for Adoptables, Game Clubs, and refreshing our Welcome and Tips posts for new users. They are all a little outdated, and I want to try and get everything together and organized in a really useful and easy way for everyone.

@Digital: Sorry about that digital. I moved everything now into the ad blog entry sections and emptyed out the updates section it only describes what the section is about. Everything other then updates and the add blog entries can be removed.

• Like 1