Viewing Reputation

Nate

When viewing the reputation of a user's profile, the default tab selected is the one for "status updates". 

Most reputation is earned from forum posts, so it in my opinion it makes sense to show the posts as the "default" tab when viewing a user's reputation. 

3 hours ago, Digital said:

I wish this is one I had control over, however I have no control over the default option. This is probably due to the fact that the forums are an additional package, where status updates are included in the core set of features.

Ah ok fair enough, that makes sense. 

Perhaps throw a one-liner JS into there to auto click it once on page load <innocently walks away - I didnt say anything :P > haha :P

6 hours ago, Nate said:

Perhaps throw a one-liner JS into there to auto click it once on page load <innocently walks away - I didnt say anything :P > haha :P

If I didn't worry about the law of unintended consequences or felt it was a huge issue I would do so, not sure I think this is a big enough issue for me to result to random tossing of JS around. :D