On break

Boltgreywing

After 5 months of nonstop coding I have decided  that now is the time for me to stop coding as I am officially burned out from it. I will be on a two month hiatus from it as I spend some more quality time with drawing art, writing stories, and playing a couple of video games which I have been kind of neglecting.

I am kind of glad I got the blog, pm, registration and stats things working well but it was very tiring.

So yeah that is all I have to say for now.

Bolt Greywing

• Haha 1

As in all things, sometimes moderation is key to success. It is easy to get bogged down with doing just one thing all the time. I am happy to see your progress, it looks impressive! I am also even happier to hear you will be working on some other stuff as well, if anything to give yourself a little rest.

What games will you be catching up on, @Boltgreywing

7 minutes ago, Digital said:

As in all things, sometimes moderation is key to success. It is easy to get bogged down with doing just one thing all the time. I am happy to see your progress, it looks impressive! I am also even happier to hear you will be working on some other stuff as well, if anything to give yourself a little rest.

What games will you be catching up on, @Boltgreywing

@Digital: I was thinking maybe something like pokemon collesuem, final fantasy 1 nes and a couple of other games. Heroes 3 complete maybe.

• Like 1