Using Mary Sue is a bad idea

So during the building process of my website features I decided on using mary sue as a test user. When I used it only my private messaging outbox worked and my private message inbox system was completely broken. Every other feature worked just fine only that one didn't. So guys whatever you do for your website building process or when my site is officially deployed please don't use Mary Sue or msue combinations as my site is extremely temperamental towards that user account. So that is kind of a thing.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Digital said:

@Boltgreywing Did you figure out why that account was causing issues in particular?

@Digital: I don't really know but I fixed a bunch of issues, but I am still unsure as to the cause of it as most of the code appeared pretty normal. All I can some it up to is that Mary Sue is just a glitch or some kind of god creature that doesn't like being used much.

1 minute ago, Boltgreywing said:

@Digital: I don't really know but I fixed a bunch of issues, but I am still unsure as to the cause of it as most of the code appeared pretty normal. All I can some it up to is that Mary Sue is just a glitch or some kind of god creature that doesn't like being used much.

Haha, my experience is such is usually the issue happens to be something related to the data in that account being off causing the problem, not necessarily your code. :thumbsup: