New Group Duelingpets with new settings

Well I just created my very first group. New updates to this group are Blogging, Private Messaging, Registration, and an improved stats page.

I'd like a bit of advice as to how well I did with it. I tried to be as specific with economy as I could but I think I kind of went overboard.

I don't know if it make sense for me to post all the updates in multiple blogs as to me that feels kind of lazy.

I try to maintain a 1 blog per website update section meaning all updates show up only in the update section.

I would recommend keeping the about section for a small introduction to what your game is about, not the daily feature overview of your game. It allows users to see what your game is about at a glance.

You can add a blog, by clicking on Manage Club > Add Club Feature > Blog, which you can create a blog under your Game, allowing you to separate out your features into individual blog posts. Blog posts allow us as the community to follow along, comment on a specific feature, and generally communicate easier.

If you find the blog format is a little too formal, you can instead choose Topics, which will allow you to setup a forum under your club instead that operates much like these forums do.

36 minutes ago, Digital said:

I would recommend keeping the about section for a small introduction to what your game is about, not the daily feature overview of your game. It allows users to see what your game is about at a glance.

You can add a blog, by clicking on Manage Club > Add Club Feature > Blog, which you can create a blog under your Game, allowing you to separate out your features into individual blog posts. Blog posts allow us as the community to follow along, comment on a specific feature, and generally communicate easier.

If you find the blog format is a little too formal, you can instead choose Topics, which will allow you to setup a forum under your club instead that operates much like these forums do.

@Digital: I have started to add a couple of blogs and am trying to keep the dates in order. This is certainly better than the virtual petlist system. I think it keeps things a bit cleaner. I think I will need some help as to how to introduce my site without going into every single detail of the site. Its a bit of a slow process converting things over.