Pocket Puma Pets: To our community, we say thank you!!! (Also, Sticker Poll & Merch Sale!)

TheGamingList

Hello puma peeps! Have we mentioned we have one of the most amazing, kind, & supportive communities of cat lovers out there! It's true! As the holiday season approaches we wanted to say thank you to each and every one of you for your continued support and in general for being an awesome bunch of people!

I don't know about you, but this year has been rough, for me personally & for many others. On behalf on myself and the rest of the P3 team, we want to say thank you all for your kind words and comradery! Even the smallest acts of kindness can have a huge impact!!! <3

**If you have not already joined us on Discord, it's a great way to meet & mingle with fellow players, show off your pumas, get in-game help, give us your ideas and suggestions for future game updates, and much MORE! JOIN DISCORD

With that being said, I wanted to do a little giveaway of sorts as a personal thank you & see if anyone would be interested in some free stickers?! I have amassed hundreds of stickers & am happy to share them with you all as a small token of appreciation! Everything from cats, cute animals, Dungeons & Dragons (and other nerdy stuff), witchy/goth vibes & more! This would be a random selection from my personal collection. *Tentatively available to both US & International players.

If you would do me the favor, please TAKE THE POLL BELOW & let me know if this is something any of you would possibly be interested in. I would greatly appreciate it! CLICK HERE

Lastly, we are running a Black Friday sale from now until December 20th on all P3 Merch!!! Use promo code 'BLKFRIDAY' to save 20% on all qualifying orders OR 'FREESHIP' for free shipping within the US! (Note, these codes cannot be combined so see which one works best for you at checkout)

As some of you may have noticed, all of the Summer merch items are still currently available for purchase. Lets just say I got busy and forgot to deactivate them, oops. So, we have decided to extend their availability through the Black Friday sale. However, they will be going away after that so grab them while you still can!

If anyone has any further questions regarding the sticker giveaway or merch sale please feel free to reach out!

~Sah

View the full article