What brought you to The Gaming List?

Digital

So, what brought you here, was it just a another site closing, a love for virtual pet games, a love for developing virtual pet games, or a community in general? We all have reasons for visiting and participating, and I would love to hear what brought you here, and what continues to excite you, and what really interests you.

Combination of things actually. Like many here I'm sure, they came from the Virtual Pet List, which is where I was before, but due to certain things, the site went down and has yet to come back. Thanks to @Anoua who suggested this site for me, I am here now and so far enjoy my time here :3

• Thanks 1

Just now, Aminirus said:

Combination of things actually. Like many here I'm sure, they came from the Virtual Pet List, which is where I was before, but due to certain things, the site went down and has yet to come back. Thanks to @Anoua who suggested this site for me, I am here now and so far enjoy my time here :3

What was it about VPL, and here, that keeps you coming back and keeps you interested?

Mostly its for work @Digital. I enjoy quick paced work, like assets, that I can do in a short amount of time and lets me do several different types of things instead of just being bound to a single topic. 

Other than that, I was on VPL mostly to talk and share news about my artwork and Wild Howlz. When I needed help, help was there. Sure, VPL wasn't always the greatest and didn't always have well behaved members, but I still usually receive quite a bit of advice on things I was having trouble with or ideas and looking for direction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, runeowl said:

I enjoy the transparency and updates from you, the owner/manager, the contests are fun, well-run and have high reward incentives, and some of the newest adoptables are wonderful! ^_^ 

Thanks for the input and kind words, as always we strive to always improve.

4 hours ago, runeowl said:

I enjoy the transparency and updates from you, the owner/manager, the contests are fun, well-run and have high reward incentives, and some of the newest adoptables are wonderful! ^_^ 

I couldn't agree more. It's great to see how much @Digital interacts with the community - in additional to creating new stuff in the background, upgrading the forums constantly (like the lastest clubs and blog update) and making sure everyone is following the rules. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1