Community Round-up 5/24

Digital

So, I have been a horrible Admin lately with being communicative and making sure there is great content for you guys to respond to. I have plenty of excuses, but none of them really excuse me from my job here. That being said, let's hop in and improve!

We are going to attempt to post a daily round-up of discussions that members can follow-up on daily here, most of these are from the Leaderboard's most popular content over the past few weeks, but may be topics or discussions that the community team have found interesting and worth mentioning. We will also include any changes or news as well.

• Free art for your projects! @kami@tiff, and @Aminirus have all posted great free art for your projects, you can find their topics below:
  • Guides worth reading! Our guide section has a bunch of guides worth reading, check out the sections below to check them out. Recently though, @Aminirus posted a wonderful guide on how to get your game's presence up and running on Facebook:
  • New Member! Welcome @Tiffany who joined us this week! 
  • Topics worth checking out! Here are several topics worth checking out.

Let us know what you think about these round-ups, or if you have any suggestions on what you would like to see in future round-up posts like these!