Mary and The Witch's Flower

Aminirus

Anyways, I saw a different trailer to this yesterday while I was watching some other shows with my fiance and so far, I think I'm actually excited for it. The animation is beautiful and now that Studio Ghibli is pretty much done (although Miyazaki keeps saying he'll quit every year and then does one more >.<) this Studio Ponoc looks pretty good thus far... at least with this one.

I don't watch too many anime stuff anymore but I do watch a movie or two on occasions. I did enjoy Wolf Children and The Boy and The Beast quite a bit, so I have high hopes for this one since they advertised it. 

What you guys think?

EDIT: okay, so I just learned the reason why this is very...Ghibli-esk for a lack of a better word, but a lot of the Ghibli staff are actually the ones who worked on this up and coming film to be released in July.. not sure when the USA. Ghibli is indeed working on another film so Ponoc apparently is releasing this one since who knows when Ghibli will release their film. I think this is like the 6th or 7th time Miyazaki said he was going to retire but changed his mind and started another film. Give that guy guts for sure. He's doing what he loves.

Yeah, I'm seen quite a few of their movies, but not even I've seen them all. My favorites would have to be Kiki's Delivery Service, Princess Mononoke, and Spirited Away. Like I said though, there's a lot of them, I don't think you could do it all in a day to be honest