Weekend plans for everyone?

Digital

What plans do you have over the weekend? Doing anything fun? Getting into trouble?

This weekend my youngest is turning a year old. Tomorrow actually. So this weekend is all about the fun of being a year old. Me and the family are looking forward to it. I personally think my son is looking forward to all the sweets he generally doesn't get.

What are the rest of you TGL'ians up to this weekend?

Aww, that's cute. 

I don't have any plans myself but will probably do some work and then some personal artworks and play some Pokemon Go. My fiance works on the weekend, so it's just me and the cat. I don't usually end up doing much other than working on whatever I need to get done. Usually it's also my cleaning time where I can clean the place up.

• Like 1

So, its amazing another week has passed! So what is everyone up to this upcoming weekend?

Now that my youngest as officially entered the realm of a yearling (and he knows it), this weekend stands to be a much calmer weekend. It will be mostly household chores for me.

3 hours ago, Digital said:

So, its amazing another week has passed! So what is everyone up to this upcoming weekend?

Now that my youngest as officially entered the realm of a yearling (and he knows it), this weekend stands to be a much calmer weekend. It will be mostly household chores for me.

OMG, This weekend is going to be EPIC. My wife is going to stay with her best friend (we joke that she is my second wife haha), and she will be there from Saturday AM until Sunday PM.

Coupled with the fact that my wife also has to work Monday and I do not due to the Bank Holiday.. omg this weekend is going to be 75% coding and 25% Gaming* (Factorio / Rainbow Six Seige). I am hoping to get ALOT done this weekend <Needs to turn of TGL notifications... lol>

*NB: My 15 years experience in web development have taught me my ideal pattern:: For me, it's important to break coding into 3-4 hours per session with an hour or so of gaming. This allows for maximum concentration and output from me during the coding time haha :D