Wajas: End of summer contests!

TheGamingList

My goodness, did anybody see that pup running by?  I wish I had energy like that!  Even on a hot day like this, they still have the energy to scoot about at high speeds.  Wonder what that little rascal is up to?  It looked a bit like he was coming from the mining caves, I certainly hope he wasn't playing around there!  The mining caves are no place for young pups. Ah well, but it has been one hot summer, hasn't it?  I am so glad my library is nice and cool!  I've spent the summer doing a lot of organizing and cataloging!  But I've found a few things my library is missing, so I need your help to fill in the gaps! Below are links to the summer contests!   Players have until the 14th of this month to enter.  It's been a bit too hot this year for the usual summer festival, but I hope helping me out is still fun!  After all, libraries are fun!  No better place to be on a hot summer day than in a cool, dark library surrounde

View the full article