The Surge

Tmra

Anyone else bought The Surge? Yes I know it's literally just came out but I preordered mine (PS4). :)

I managed to play 10 minutes before work this morning (ahem, currently at work..) and it's safe to say it looks like quite an intriguing game.

I'm still mildly obsessed with Horizon Zero Dawn though, haha.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tmra said:

Anyone else bought The Surge? Yes I know it's literally just came out but I preordered mine (PS4). :)

I managed to play 10 minutes before work this morning (ahem, currently at work..) and it's safe to say it looks like quite an intriguing game.

I'm still mildly obsessed with Horizon Zero Dawn though, haha.

Can't say I've heard of the Surge, however Horizon Zero Dawn is freaking amazing. I've platinum'd it and I'm so ready to go back and play it again haha!

What is The Surge about?

Sorry I didn't manage to come back online earlier. Completely redecorating at the moment and the site was under maintenance when I tried logging in. :D

Graphics wise from what I played it looks really good. I'm not going to even mention my disappointment with Mass Effect: Andromeda though.. 

Really! That's ridiculous. >:( Although I am glad I didn't buy any type of collectors edition (if there was one- I did buy one for Mass Effect 3 though..)

The facial animations and graphical differences between Mass Effect: A and both Horizon and The Surge are astounding though. Doesn't feel the same console at times.