Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2

Digital

I actually saw this on Thursday, the 11th. Given how I personally am, it was a little hard to get into in the beginning because of a few things. 1. I haven't seen the first in a long time, so trying to remember the comedy  aspect of how everyone all fit together took a bit to understand and get used to again and 2. There's lots of jokes and certain comedy portions I don't personally find funny but I think it seems to make every man laugh and as a woman, it was just... one of this "oh for peets sake... really" moments. 

However, once it got going and situated, I enjoyed and got into it. Parts of the plot were quite predictable but they did take a nice twist towards the end.

Overall, it was enjoyable even for my picky tastes and there were moments I laughed and even cried a little (because something really sad happens)... but I'm emotional so tend to cry easily at times. Graphics were great as always and I think it hit every feeling nerve you can think, from being angry at someone, to feeling bad, grossed out, creeped out, funny, sad, happy, and so on C: They at least seemed to take care to make sure it was just about as good as the first. 

A good and worthwhile way to spend 2 hours of your day... oh and stay for the full credits, till the very end.

On 5/12/2017 at 7:11 PM, Aminirus said:

Overall, it was enjoyable even for my picky tastes and there were moments I laughed and even cried a little (because something really sad happens)... but I'm emotional so tend to cry easily at times. Graphics were great as always and I think it hit every feeling nerve you can think, from being angry at someone, to feeling bad, grossed out, creeped out, funny, sad, happy, and so on C:

This statement alone makes me want to go see it even more.

Well, my fiance and his family loved it, so please do go. I'm pretty sure you will love it too :3

I've sorta been ruined after going to art school and we had to break down all the movie magic, plots, how it's built and made, so I tend to be picky and see things others don't. I still enjoy movies, don't get me wrong, but in my head I'm just.. pointing out every mistake and goof-up :D