Wajas: Spring Fest + New Feature + New Merch

TheGamingList

Why hello there. It's a hippity hoppity good morning if I do say so myself. Do you have any big plans for the weekend? I'll be hopping around between Wajas and family things, so I'll for sure be super busy. Not too busy not to have some games for y'all wonderful folks. I know a bunch of you are already hunting some eggs, but I want to post a quick reminder. Auto clickers, scripts, etc - are not allowed as per our TOS. If you are suspected of using one, you will be immediately frozen. These eggs are NOT worth your account being lost. Please hunt for the eggs as you browse the site. Additionally, spamming f5 will not find you eggs any longer. If you need some tips for what to do to find eggs, these ones are good ones: - Do your mining digs!. - Go through and name your unnamed Wajas (I know you got some). - Talk on the forums! - Breed your Wajas! There is of course other things you can do, there's no right way to do this, but make sure you're playing fairly.

View the full article