Wajas: Wajas Pens

TheGamingList

Hey all! Esty Link: Wajas Pens with Floating Pears I had some custom Wajas Pens made with floating pears that I had posted on SM about a month ago? Then got sick so I had to close my store for a bit.. and then totally forgot to reupdate everyone about them. So I apologize for being late on that front but I still have a good amount left if anyone is interested? The colors are mostly random but I will try my best to get the color(s) you request. They write nicely and the pears are quite fun to play with lol... (There's a short video on the listing that shows them in action) I've also been helping a YouTuber with their graphics and they sent me a TeeSpring hoodie with my art on it... I'm actually quite satisfied with the print job of it and was considering opening up a TeeSpring for Wajas. I wasn't overly thrilled with RedBubble's quality so I kind of abandoned that project.... but TeeSpring might be worth trying? Is that something you guys would be interes

View the full article