PetSite Project is underway!

Digital

Our PetSite Project ("PSP") is now officially underway. For those of you who have been hanging out in discord, I have been throwing screens and teasers up during this initial "me doing something to get it started" phase. It is now time for me to announce it to everyone and seek help.

petsite_events_new.pngpetsite_admins_new.pngpetsite_modules_new.png

We have a lot of work left before it is ready to be used. I however am confident that this community can pull together and provide the resources, support, cheering, and general good will that these things need.

How to Help

• Programmers: If you are Programmer and interested in helping out, check out the repo at https://github.com/thegaminglist/petsite. If you feel compelled to participate, feel free to submit Pull Requests. Core Members can offer to help me in a PM and become a member of the org to be able to commit directly, but there will be rules involved.
  • Artists: We will be needing some branding work done, if interested, just keep an ear out, we will be posting threads in the Looking to Hire section with details. This project is volunteer based, and branding will not be paid work.
  • Interested Testers: Anyone may grab the code to play with, however I would wait until we post a "Testers Wanted" topic before attempting. Currently there are only a few small sections of the admin complete. It is not a game engine yet, much less really testable.

This is an open source project, licensed under MIT, which is a flexible license. Anyone can participate, which will be a great boon to the project. The project will be ran from the forums and github. It will be supported here at TGL. If you feel you can help in a way not listed above, please offer.