Some FREE Items

Thought I would do some as well to continue the trend. Might add on some more later once I get more done.

I know spring is coming to a close, the chick maybe a bit irelivent now, but thought it was still one of the cute ones for spring based items. These items can be used any way you see fit except for resale and redistribution to others' projects or endeavors. Otherwise, feel free to use them.

You can download them all here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8KNbYbIu3q9eDhmcW0zekpTakk?usp=sharing

Items are as follows (though of course you can call them what you will and use them for other purposes other than what they are labeled as):

- natural soap bar  - chick  - chimes - paperwhite (narcissus) 

bar soap s200.pngchick s200.pngchimes s200.pngpaperwhite s200.png

And if you don't mind, just for my curiosity, but if you do use the items, could you let me know what they are used on or even link me to it?

Though no credit for me is necessary, it is still appreciated if you desire.

Edited by Aminirus
  • Like 3

These are beautiful! Thank you so much for offering them! I would love to use them on leporidae.org if that's alright? I tentatively put you on the redits page: http://leporidae.org/credits

(can remove if you'd rather they not be used). 

I am not 100% sure what item uses they will all have, but I'm thinking the windchimes could serve as a predator detection when we implement predators to prevent them from attacking your rabbits. The flowers will fit perfectly into our flower garden (which can be a deciration item later). The soap I am thinking maybe can be used to clean up human avatars (if you apply dirt or other items that could be removed with soap). The chick I am not as sure, could be no idea if we'd be able to use that one. 

Let me know if you'd rather not they go to use on this site. I hope someone can get some use out of them.

Edited by Hare
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Hare said:

These are beautiful! Thank you so much for offering them! I would love to use them on leporidae.org if that's alright? I tentatively put you on the redits page: http://leporidae.org/credits

(can remove if you'd rather they not be used). 

I am not 100% sure what item uses they will all have, but I'm thinking the windchimes could serve as a predator detection when we implement predators to prevent them from attacking your rabbits. The flowers will fit perfectly into our flower garden (which can be a deciration item later). The soap I am thinking maybe can be used to clean up human avatars (if you apply dirt or other items that could be removed with soap). The chick I am not as sure, could be no idea if we'd be able to use that one. 

Let me know if you'd rather not they go to use on this site. I hope someone can get some use out of them.

Thanks so much and I appreciate the credit. :3 I'm glad to see the items can be put to use. 

If your rabbits get injured, lose health, or also get dirty, you could use the soap for that too. Or, you don't have to call it soap, maybe it's like an ultra special cube snack filled with a rabbits favorite leafy greens and seeds.. who knows since I'm not sure what you can fully do in your game C: 

As for the chick, if you have quests or something, maybe you have to find all the chicks through explore and return them to an npc for something special? Or maybe they could be a companion, if you have those? 

Just some of my ideas anyways since I'm not sure what is and isn't your game :P

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Aminirus said:

Thanks so much and I appreciate the credit. :3 I'm glad to see the items can be put to use. 

If your rabbits get injured, lose health, or also get dirty, you could use the soap for that too. Or, you don't have to call it soap, maybe it's like an ultra special cube snack filled with a rabbits favorite leafy greens and seeds.. who knows since I'm not sure what you can fully do in your game C: 

As for the chick, if you have quests or something, maybe you have to find all the chicks through explore and return them to an npc for something special? Or maybe they could be a companion, if you have those? 

Just some of my ideas anyways since I'm not sure what is and isn't your game :P

Sure thing and thank you! I love the idea of the soap being a treat, we could totally turn that into something rabbits would like =D And the quest thing sounds good for the chicks, we don't have a feature for that yet, but I'd like to add them at some point. XD

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, giving this a bump.

I've added on 3 more free items that I don't mind sharing with everyone. I am bound to have more later since I am still working through this particular item list and it's quite long. It's mostly for a hobby / practice / it serves a purpose for my ARPG game thingy on deviantart.com.

Otherwise, have free reign and have fun. Just remember, no need to credit me, but it is appreciated of course, and you are not allowed to resell these items. Use them for games or other things, but do not sell them to others without my written permission. 

Thanks and enjoy!

--> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8KNbYbIu3q9eDhmcW0zekpTakk?usp=sharing

Items are:

- Agouti Rabbit Pelt

- Stinging Nettle (healing herb for joint pain, wounds, and inner infections)

- Cat Carving

agouti rabbit pelt s200.png

stinging nettle s200.png

cat carving s200.png

• Thanks 1