Wajas: Please Read, Event information

TheGamingList

Good morning folks! Hope everyone who partook in the Holiday festivities had a good one! We're just here to post about a couple things! First off: It's nearing the end of December. The end of December means the end of FoF, which means, if you are sitting on entries, procrastinating posting, now is the time! To find all FoF contests, please revisit this news post. Remember, there is also a coloring minigame located in the Admin Minigame forum section as well. Next up on the agenda! Closing Credits for FoF: those will happen once we have the winners for the FoF. When will we have the winners for FoF? When the staff is done judging. ETA around the end of January beginning of February (this is at the latest, it could be earlier, I am just giving myself extra time). Keep your eyes peeled for them then. Please do not PM me asking when winners will be announced unless it hits past the noted time above. Now on to the hot topic! Goblin Gift Exchange. Before we g

View the full article