Easter Eggstravaganza Voting!

So here we are, let's get our voting on for the winner of our Easter competition, you may vote for one egg and one story. The voting will be open until next week when I will announce the winners and prizes! Good luck to all participants, and thanks to everyone who participated!

Rules for voting:

1. Gauge your voting on creativity and personal like of the piece of work.
  2. Do not rate the written stories on spelling or grammar, but on fun or creativity in them.
  3. Remember, this contest is all about the participants having fun doing them.

Egg Drawing Competition Entries

aminirus.png

anoua.png

hare.png

kami.png

singsong.png

syntax.png

Egg Story Competition Entries

There was an old man from Nantucket,

Who baked apple pies in a bucket.

But the egg got away,

And there was no way,

To finish his dough, so he chucked it.

An egg, stuck under Hen,

Wished freedom from his pen. 

The hen did stir at the sound of Cat's purr

But all was soon well again.

When famer came 'round,

Opening doors with a pound, 

Poor Hen was scared, Egg rolled far as he dared, 

And escaped the coop with a bound.

It was free, 

Escape did he, 

But the leap left a crack, and before looking back,

He fell all apart like Humpty.

Little eggs clustered around, showing off their brand new colors. All were dyed in beautifully bright yellows, pinks and blues. A double-yoker called Eggstra took the center to show off her expertly painted shell full of yellow flowers and even a butterfly. The excited chatter fell off when their eyes settled on the little egg, Eggstute. The disappointment was apparent in their expressions but the little Eggstute dyed poorly in a dull, patchy green didn't seem to mind. 

The next day, the great escape began. Bright dots of color dotted the landscape as the eggs tried to escape with their candy. Eggstra sat and frowned as she bumped along in a basket. She became even more infuriated by the sight of the little patchy green egg munching on chocolate beneath the shade of a bush completely unnoticed by frenzied children. 

On 5/12/2017 at 11:42 AM, SingSong said:

Looks like the winners have been decided.

Almost, but not quite. Last week we had a tie for third place, this morning we have a 3-way tie for third place. Until we clear it up we will keep it open!

Lot of close voting! I love it! <3

On 5/15/2017 at 7:44 AM, Digital said:

Almost, but not quite. Last week we had a tie for third place, this morning we have a 3-way tie for third place. Until we clear it up we will keep it open!

Hehe, still tied!

2 minutes ago, Aminirus said:

Not tied anymore XD !!

We actually have a tie between Egg #3 and Story #2. Due to the amount of entries, I am kinda picking the three from the top 3 voting results, but third place has been tied all along!

:star: It is sooo very close though!

Winners have been chosen!

Congratulations to @Nova for her wonderful written story and 1st place, @Aminirus for her wonderfully decorated egg for 2nd place, and after a prolonged tie, both @runeowl and @Hare for 3rd place spots with a wonderful story and a very creative egg decoration.

I also wanted to say thank you to @Syntax, @kami, @Anoua, and @SingSong for their participation and entries, all of which are amazing!

I will be rewarding the prizes over the next few days, including the limited edition adoptable bunnies. Trophies have already been rewarded. Everyone who participated have received one.