Wajas: FoF 2021 and December Monthly Items are here!

TheGamingList

Festival of Frost 2021 is here! Don't know what Festival of Frost is? Check out the Reference Section of our library for information on it and other holiday functions coming up in the next few weeks! All contests will last from Today, December 1st until Friday, December 31st. I will do my best to post a reminder at least 24 hours before the final day, but please set an alarm if you think you won't remember as I might get busy and forget. The contests listed are the only big contests we will have. However, there will be other small, minigame contests you'll be able to take part in. If you have any requests for the minigames, just let me know! Gingerbread House Contest Ugly Sweater Contest Ornament Contest Writing Contest Impossible Design Contest IRL Decor Contest Traditional Art Contest Digital Art Contest Gifting Tree Decorating Contest Creativity Contest Festival of Frost Chat Thread Question Thread (ping @459

View the full article