Wajas: Bulk Transfers!

TheGamingList

Today we're please to introduce a feature you've been asking about for years: BULK TRANSFERS ! Our goals for Bulk Transfers were: Provide an easy way to send a large number of items and/or wajas to another account Look and behave as much like regular transfers as possible Brief Overview You can think of a Bulk Transfer as a container that you can add items and wajas to, similar to how Auctions are set up. Choose the new Bulk Transfer action from your Inventory or Cave, and choose which items and wajas you want to transfer. The confirmation page lets you choose which transfer to add them to, or you create a new transfer. Send it off and it shows up alongside your regular transfers, in a new Bulk Transfers tab. Detailed Walkthru For this walkthru I'll send some items and wajas from my side account to my main. The first step is to go to the Inventory page, and click the Bulk Actions button: [site-image id="83"] From here, choose Bulk Transfer Items from the

View the full article