New GameList features released, and changes to Game Listings

Digital

Tonight saw a release of new additions and some bug fixes (with more still incoming) for the Game List. It is closer to where it needs to be, but it isn't where it will be. The features released out today:

• Ability to say whether or not your game is live for public registration. If your game is in development and not open for public registration, it will not display in the Random Games Widget, although if you have private beta users, they may review and you may compete in the Highest Rated Games widget.
  • Field for website url - no brainer (seriously, why did I not add this earlier).
  • Social media url fields for Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.

I have already set games that I know have public registrations to public, all games default to in-development by design. I will be reaching out to game owners to have them update their games to hopefully make sure all the games have full descriptions and content that make them top notch. Next I will also be revealing our longer roadmap, with deadlines on when you guys can expect new features for the Games List, so keep an ear out!