Wajas: Fall Fest info and Forum ToT

TheGamingList

Hello, hello everyone! It's October 17th, and you know what that means? That's right! The start of Fall Fest and the start of the Forum Trick or Treat event. I hope you're ready! Read about the Forum Trick or Treat here. This will end October 23rd. REGARDING NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE THE BUTTONS: We are aware that some people cannot see the buttons, please make sure you've yessed up to partake in the event by going to HERE . After which, you will need to try relogging. That seems to have been what the issue was and was fixed after a relog. Contests: Creativity Contest Writing Contest Carving Contest Traditional Art Contest Digital Art Contest Chat Thread Questions Thread All questions belong on this thread. Do NOT post on the contests thread asking things, post in this thread instead. Be sure to ping me so I know I have something to respond to. Prizes: All 3 of these contests have the same prizes. First Place

View the full article