Preview of next Forum Software features

Digital

So, we make use a Invision Community Suite for these forums. I have been a long time fan of Invision, for many reasons, but overall their product blends complex features with easy to use features for the end user that other forum software (looking at you Xenforo with your rabid fanboyism, and vBulletin with your "I am all that because I am old and slow" mentality) just fails to understand.

Currently, 4.2 is the next release, due out sometime in the next several months (probably August or around then), and I wanted to shoot you guys links of the goodies it has that will eventually make it here, so consider this a little teaser of things to come in the future. As we get near to releasing this new version to the boards here, I will let you all know.

There are obviously a lot more new features, but these were the ones that I thought I would share with you guys as these will be the most noticeable new things.

On 25/04/2017 at 0:09 AM, Pepper-Head said:

:love: :love: :love:

Looking forward to this. I've fallen in love with Invision, so I know the update has to look and feel great! Definitely eyeing those clubs, I think it could fit in pretty well here.

Definately. Could even look at Club vs Club competitions or something :)