Wajas: Solarian Crate Seadragons

TheGamingList

Hey Everyone, Hope youre all having a wonderful weekend! I just wanted to share the new crate Ive tossed temporarily into the CWP shop for the rest of the month. It will then join the random rotation in the crate store. Solarian Crate - SEADRAGONS! Art by Sparra. Most of the Seadragons are based off sculptures Ive been making and most of them have found homes already. (Talis, Ravana and Linus are still listed on my Etsy if youd like to adopt one - each includes 3 copies of their digital counterpart - I just need your ID) Shown: Talis (Red/Purple/Green), Ravana (White, Purple, Red) and Linus (Rainbow) All of the rest can be seen on the custom demo - including the 2 rares - Anthias and Pomecan. Each crate gives you 3 random seadragons. As more are created they will go into the crate so this isnt a completed crate. (Currently there are 19 seadragons in it) Hope you guys enjoy them! And again, massive thanks to everyone who a

View the full article