Forum App

Nate

I'm not sure if this already exists, and if it does, please point me in the right direction. 

Essentially is there a forum app that this forum is integrated with - i.e. Tapatalk, and if not, is that something you may consider in the future?

Edited by Nate.Tube

18 minutes ago, Nate said:

I'm not sure if this already exists, and if it does, please point me in the right direction. 

Essentially is there a forum app that this forum is integrated with - i.e. Tapatalk, and if not, is that something you may consider in the future?

I am considering this, the issue with Tapatalk is that they basically steal and profit off a forums traffic. I would have no issue setting up Tapatalk, but I want to know if users would find it an improvement over the mobile version of the site. I personally find the forums reasonably nice on mobile, but I am a miser about installing apps. The plus side is we have a rest api here on the forums, although it is simplistic. I believe the next version of the forum software (4.2) adds more which will be an improvement, and I am adding the Game List and Adoptables endpoints over time.

Once API is present adding an app should be possible relatively easily with something like Ionic.

It's on the radar, but probably looking at another several months before it is heavily considered.