Wajas: Flash Game: Who is your oldest Waja Buddy

TheGamingList

\ Fergal on the Left | Vinny on the Right Post below a quick who your oldest Wajas friend is (include both your ID and their ID!), and how you guys became friends, include which of the two Doodles you want, either Vinny or Fergal. I will randomly pick 10 people who post to receive their summer doodle of choice, and their friend, will receive the other one - so if you claim Fergal, your friend will receive Vinny. 1 - Only one friend may be listed. If you pick multiple, you forfeit your prize if you win. 2 - If you do not post your ID and their ID, you will forfeit your prize, I am not hunting. 3 - If you do not pick a doodlecorn, you will forfeit your prize. 4 - You cannot list yourself or any member of your family, if you have access to each others internet, and log in at each others houses, you will be disqualified to ensure this is fair towards everyone, I will be checking. 5 - Remember there is a character cap on the posts for news posts, it is

View the full article