Wajas: Feature Spotlight

TheGamingList

Hello, hello everyone! Just posting a quick notice so no one overlooks it, but I'm going to be doing my best to do weekly feature spotlights. This means, each week, I'll pick one of the site features (ex: Raffles, Auctions, Gifting Tree, ect), and if there's no walkthrough, I'll make one, and then I'll offer tips / tricks, and answer any questions you might have regarding the feature. This spotlight will be found on: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and in our Library. It may make it to the first three before the last one, since I will have to specially code the library page, but once it's there, it will become a static library page for users to refer back to. That said, the first weeks feature to be spotlighted will be Auctions. The spotlight will be posted either Friday (if I get it done by then), or early next week. My hope is to get in a groove where I can get things posted on a specific day and keep it that way. FAQ Board can be found by clicking that link. Ea

View the full article