Wajas: Impkins Release

TheGamingList

Hey Everyone! Hope you're all doing well. Thank you for being patient with us this morning. We needed to do some server maintenance and update a handful of things... The original estimate for how long it would take was incorrect so it took our server provider several hours longer.. People always underestimate how large and complex Wajas is haha. Anyway, I also wanted to remind those of you who enjoy my polymer art. I have some Impkins due for release tomorrow! I share their images often on Instagram and Facebook. If you are interested in checking them out, and havent been already, please consider following us on our Social Media pages. We post frequent games there and also use it as a way to get important messages out if the site is down. (Today being a prime example.) All of our links are up on the right side of the top banner. :) Of all of the upcoming Impkins, this one is one of my favorites: [site-image id="62"] [site-image id="63"] I tried to d

View the full article