Wajas: Pearadise Fest Winners

TheGamingList

DUN DUN DUN! Here it is. The winners of Pearadise Fest. If you are seeing this post, all prizes have been sent out. If your prize is an "of choice" and you have not received it, please make sure you posted your choice on THIS THREAD , if you did and still have not received it, ping me on that thread and let me know I missed your prize. I will double check sent logs and see if I mistakenly sent to the wrong ID, and get the situation fixed. Quick note, the of choice winners from the scav hunt will have to go to the above thread and claim their prizes. I'll get those out on Monday hopefully. Here are your winners! Pearadise Color. 1. CaptainHeart - 146143 - 10 CWP 2. Darkness - 134716 - 7 CWP 3. Tea4two - 363484 & NKShadow - 251738 - 5 CWP Each Flowa Powa. 1. @364363 - Silver IS Token OC 2. anwyn/53238 - 10 CWP 3. Slytherin@Heart/29463 - 5 CWP Rock Art. 1. @94344 - Silver IS Token OC 2. Snakeprince 145562 - 10 CWP 3. Ghostdance 1

View the full article