Wajas: Pearadise Fest

TheGamingList

Eggs are out and can be found by cruising around the site. I had noted to users on the thread about an hour ago to hold off on opening two of the eggs while we got the items added and I'd let them know when all is good, well all is good now. Items have been added, all eggs should be good to open. Contests: I Spy Ongoing Minigame Coloring Minigame Rock Art Flower Power Scav Hunt Duration of Fest: April 2nd - April 9th "Laurel, heavens, where did you get all of these?" Florrie eyed the crates in front of their home. Her eyes already watering. She had a good idea as to what was in those crates. "Why did you bring home leaves from the pear tree? Don't you usually give those away?" Laurel gave a huff, eyes narrowed on the crates. "We have had a situation." She sighed, a paw raising to rub at her eyes. "Apparently the Pear Tree is doing very well this year. So well in fact, I'm unable to clean out my inventory as fast as it's

View the full article