Wajas: Marco!

TheGamingList

Yes, hello, I bring to you a flash game. "Flash" Game...heh. It'll actually go on for a few hours because I had high hopes of getting a few rounds of something out while I finish prepping for Pearadise Fest, but right when I started working on that this afternoon, I got a call from my SO's mom that if I wanted my hair cut her person had an open spot this afternoon, soooo, here we are. (Trust when I say I need this hair cut, haven't had one since last June, and that was just me forcing my SO to trim the dead ends before that it's been roughly 2-3 years). ANYWHOSE. I have a random list of colors. There's SEVEN colors spread out across THIRTY-FIVE numbers. You must pick ONE number and ONE color. You get two guesses. So that means total, you get two numbers and two colors. EXample: ID HERE Number 3 Color Pink Number 24 Color Blue Include your ID! Your color options are: Red Yellow Green Purple Blue Orange Pink And your number options a

View the full article