Wajas: Spring is on it's way!

TheGamingList

Etsy Shop Visit our Etsy store to receive 10% off all of our Merchandise! This lasts until March 27th. In the next few weeks, I will be announcing a Social Media contest revolving around the sculptures, dolls, and pins/keychains. I hope you all are getting hyped for it! In the far distance, dozen's of large, lumbering bodies retreated. Their steps squelching in the mud caused by the melting snow. Spring was beginning to reach out and latch on to the Lunaria wilderness, Winter was giving way, following the natural course laid out before it. "Cousin Klaus, where are they all going?" Remus whispered from his spot leaning against his cousin, his paws making quick work of the braid he was adding to the Arctic's collection. There was a low chuckle from the Arctic that supported Remus' weight. "It's getting warm. Which means it is time for my kind to head back to the tundra." Romulus pulled himself up on the Arctic, dropping a yellow fl

View the full article