Wajas: Name - THAT - Npc!

TheGamingList

Name that NPC Good morning (afternoon / evening)! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I spent the majority of mine playing games and forgetting that responsibilities existed to destress from the week before, haha. So...on to the point of this news post! We have a NPC who needs a name. Our new FoF spokesman (or woman), was decided by you all via the polls. The winner was Admiral's design, shown below. So your goal is, to post here with ONE NAME and your ID and after a set amount of time, staff will pick their top 10 names, and users will vote from there. Remember, keep the names pg-13. Only 1 name per person. Do not use your side to get around this. INCLUDE YOUR ID If multiple names are offered (EX. 5 people suggest Reindeer), only the first user suggesting the name will be marked as the winner. It is up to you to make sure no one else has suggested your name, we will not be alerting or giving second chances. Just do CTRL+F and s

View the full article