New Forums and other tweaks

Ittermat

My Friend User Micolai and I were working to try to fix the forums that havent been finished yet- and since we couldnt do it.. we decided to instead get a my bb forum- So I spent my day working on getting that squared away and working.. as well as a few minor updates- (nothing really worth mentioning-) We're gonna still be tweaking stuff on it- but you are welcome to join, as you have to reregister on there unfortunately...theres no way to bring the users from the preexisting Database over... (PLEASE USE THE SAME USERNAME THAT YOU USE ON ATROCITY) There are two ways to get to it-!

but you can see it either here- https://atrocity.mysidiahost.com/pages/view/atrocityforum  Its also found in the communicate menu->Forums(if you want it embedded in the site- OR you can open it in its own window- (Either by the link at the top of the page- Or by going here-https://atrocity.mysidiahost.com/mybb/index.php

The theme is also a work in progress- hopefully we'll have a better matching one by the end of the weekend!

There are also a couple tutorials I made.. one is how to use your Atrocity avatar on the forum, and the other is how to add your companions to the Forum too!

Heres some other updates to the forum I did also..

--Added the usergroups for the different alignments
--Added the forums for those alignments to discuss things.
--Added the group legend at the bottom of the forum
--Added @mentions to the forum
--Added the ability to show all your usergroup images on your profile and postbit
--Added an automatic happy birthday message and the ability to see if its a users birthday in posts and congratulate them.
--Added Ability to get profile comments, Show your buddy list, show the last visitors to your profile, show who you were referred by,
--Added a posting points system
--Added an on site shop with a link in the top Navbar (still gotta add items)
--Added a usergroup page with link at top navbar (still trying to get the groups to show up)
--Added pet paints to the shop that can be buyable once on the forum (I'll send you one on the main site when its bought)
--You should now be able to style your profiles on the forum
You just go to your profile page and hit the "style" button at the top right corner (above your avatar)

unknown.png?width=989&height=556
Gonna add items to this forum that then mean you can get the item on the main site when you buy it... XD Adding random stuff for now- will add the rest later one when I figure out what interesting stuff I wanna do for that =3

Alright back to work.. I've been workin on that and some new avatar clothes and whatnot!

Till next time my lovelies!

Edited by Ittermat