1000 Posts in a Month!

SingSong

Did you know that Digital created this forum on the 4th of March? Now, on the 5th of April, we have reached over 1,000 posts. You all have been doing an amazing job helping this forum grow.

Now that we have more users, who thinks we can triple our amount posted by the end of this next period of 30 days and reach 4,000 posts?

As always, I appreciate your involvement everyone. Keep it up. :bashful:

5 hours ago, SingSong said:

Did you know that Digital created this forum on the 4th of March? Now, on the 5th of April, we have reached over 1,000 posts. You all have been doing an amazing job helping this forum grow.

As I went to bed, I wondered if we'd hit before I got up. We did.

In less then a month these boards have exploded with all of you, a wide range of very awesome and unique individuals with a varying degree of interests and skills, and interested in virtual pet or sim games. It is amazing to think of how far we have come in a month, now I imagine where we will be in 3 months time.

So, as I have always said, thank you to each and every one of you, without you guys, this place, and my passion would not be where it is today. I look forward to seeing more wonderful posts, great topics, and interesting discussions!

4 minutes ago, Pepper-Head said:

I'm sure we can get to 4k the way things have been going! Thank you for your efforts to help bolster the community with contests and the like ?

What is the point of a community that doesn't do anything fun? That's just boring :P