Open for Commissions - 3/11/2018

Hello everyone! I am currently open for commissions for item art and animal base/re-color art. 

To keep the comments clean here, please message me with any orders. Or, alternatively, you can e-mail me at sdrudge18@gmail.com. 

~ Examples & Prices ~

** Animal Bases & Re-colors **

Spoiler

Pitties by JeeperXJ95Greyscale Example by JeeperXJ95

$20 per base with 15 free recolors.

+$1 for every 5 recolors over the initial 15 free recolors. (I.E 20 total recolors would cost $21, 25 total recolors would cost $22, etc.) 

ASK ME ABOUT DISCOUNTS FOR LARGE ORDERS!

I work with greyscales, making re-colors extremely easy. I greyscale much differently than most artists, so it's best if you hire me for the bases AND the re-colors. Don't worry, recolors don't change the price, unless there will be over 15 recolors for a single base! 

** Items **

Spoiler

Item Examples 1 by JeeperXJ95

$3 per item. 

ASK ME ABOUT DISCOUNTS FOR LARGE ORDERS!

~ Rules & FAQ ~

• do not require payment up front. You make an order, I give you a total, you accept the total, I will get your order finished, send you a watermarked version of the items/bases and will request payment. Once payment is received, I will e-mail you the files. 
  • only accept payment through PayPal in USD. 
  • will accept long-term jobs. However, with long term jobs, I will require a contract, as well as a specified day for payments (rather than having you pay after each order is completed). 

• How long is your turn around? 
    • When it comes to items, I try to finish an absolute minimum of 20 per day, 7 days a week. (120 items per week). 
    • When it comes to bases and recolors, I try to finish a minimum of 2 bases per day, as well as the initial free 15 recolors for each base. (14 bases per week). 
  • If I hire you for a long term job, will you require specific days off or some sort of schedule? 
    • Preferably. I like to have a set schedule when it comes to long term jobs. This makes it easy for everyone. Things to think about including in a schedule can be found below: 
      • A day of the week set to sending your weekly order for items/bases. 
      • A day of the week set to send the completed order and collect payment
      • At least one day off, depending on the work load. 
  • What tools and programs do you use? 
    • I use Photoshop CC, SAI (for linework only), and a Huion GT-191 (basically a Wacom Cintiq with a different name on it). 

Edited by JeeperXJ90

3/15/18 Edit: 

• Edited to add Pitbull Base Recolor examples