Solpets- Looking to Hire Volunteer Artist

Hello Hello!

Im currently the head artist at Solpets, and right now we are looking to add a few new members to the team.
here are a few of examples for the style we are looking for:

Items

bag_o_scoin.pngCornucopia.pngMagic_Gem_Diamond.gifSakura_runestone.pngWhite_bread_loaf.pngitem_550.png12.pngitem_549.pngLeprecon%20Snuggly.pngpetname_changer.pngBunny%20Snuggly%20Brown.png

Wearables

item_12.pngitem_85.pngitem_55.pngitem_147.pngitem_126.pngitem_84.png

It is a Volunteer position but, you will be compensated in site currency.
if you think you might be interest, you can message me here or on site (username: Loki) or message @Mandy here or on site (Username:Cutielou22)

Thanks!

Edited by Cassandra1891

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

im not the owner, just one of the artist. the site doesn't make much money from the credit shop yet, (we are lucky if we get one premium membership a month which is only $5)  it a very small site, its more of a passion project i believe for Mandy, the hope is to get the site  to the point were it can pay the artist and allow us to get more features for the site.

14 of those premium accounts are just staff members, they were given to us for free when we joined staff. so yeah we have 2 members on site that actually paid for their membership.
and again, im not the site owner, Mandy pays for everything the site needs to stay running, the only thing i do is give art because i enjoy it and i see potential in the site. she gives us pretty much free range to create whatever we want so i don't see a downside to it.