In need of a writer!

Dinocanid

The flavor texts are little blurbs that randomly appear on a wolf's profile depending on their personality. For example, here's one from Lioden:
You see [NAME] strutting around, chest held high. As you walk up, she tells you that this pride is the greatest pride in the lands!

There are 29 different personalities, all of which need at least 5 flavor texts to start with (more or less, some are duplicated for similar personalities). I don't expect one person to write them all (unless they offer to) since that would mean about 145 different lines, and that sounds like a little much.

Questlines are in a choose-your-own-adventure format, and includes different choices for players to make. It's not very long, they can be played through usually in less than 5 mins. They should be able to be written based on prompts I provide. Here's a short one on the site already: 

As for what's already there, there isn't much besides what's in that (pretty old) video.

• 1 month later...

Only for quests! If you were interested in that you can message me with your prices and examples and stuff.

Just know that depending on your prices, I might not be able to afford to have you start right away. I will have you noted though for whenever I can.