What is your favorite time of the day?

Digital

8 hours ago, Digital said:

What time of day is your favorite time of day? Are you a morning person, or a night owl? When do you prefer to be up and moving?

I tend to favor the mornings or later evenings, as these are times when I feel I am the most productive.

used to be a night owl, but I changed my schedule around and now I'm most productive in the morning when everyone at home is still asleep. I'll get up at 5 or 6 am and have a good 3-hours or so before everyone wakes up to draw or write :)

4 hours ago, Cadence said:

used to be a night owl, but I changed my schedule around and now I'm most productive in the morning when everyone at home is still asleep. I'll get up at 5 or 6 am and have a good 3-hours or so before everyone wakes up to draw or write :)

I used to get up really early myself to get time in before my little one came along, however sleep depravation is a thing, so I tend to sleep in a little more and take time in the evenings after he goes down for the night instead.