Looking for a Partnership! Browser Based Pet Breeding Sim

Reav

Hi! I am looking for someone who may be interested in forming a partnership with me on a game idea i have been working on for a few years now. I have a site and database ready to go right now and a handful of code bits i need attached to it. 

What is the name of the project?
I am calling the project Virtual Loft

What am i looking for exactly?
I am looking for someone who is knowledgeable in php, mysql, html, and css. I am more of the visual artistic type and have limited knowledge on the code needed. But i am learning so fear not! I am also looking for someone that is interested in my project. I will list more info below. 

What are we working on exactly?
The project i have been working on is a browser based pigeon breeding and exhibition game. The basic idea of the game is to be able to breed pigeons with either a made up genetic system, or a realistic genetics system (whatever may sound better and more user friendly) To be able to show pigeons in either purebred shows that are judged on statistics that the birds are born with, highest statted bird wins sort of thing. To be able to race racing homers. This is more a system that works with the birds born strength, stamina, and possibly instinct stats. (there is a weather system i have in mind for this bit). To be able to show birds in pet shows. This is something that is still statistic based but it could allow for crossbreds and possibly fantasy colors/breeds/mutations that would otherwise not be allowed in the general pure bred show. I am also interested in having some minigames later developed to do with pigeons but id like to have the basics covered first.

Let me know what you guys think! PM me or comment if you think you may be interested. Im not really looking for artists at the moment, just coders. Thanks for the interest! 

What do we have so far?

I have at least one person on board that knows php/mysql, but would absolutely be open to more people if theres interest. Im still ironing out some things since i was pretty sick for a few days but ill have some more info to roll out soon enough ❤️

Some artwork: 

ae581adda598f4c0c7ff55a660bea266.png49257851_2146537535367720_28978073779799

Edited by Reav
added images
  • Like 1

@Reav
Yeah, I second what @Makazu is saying, it would be beneficial to provide people with images of what your sites contents are (so far) to enable them to get a better handle on what you're wanting, though it's completely understandable that you might not want to make it public yet so I'd advise putting it up if you want it via PMs.

Though based on what you've wrote regarding your idea I think that your game has a good chance of succeeding if you can get the right people involved, good luck on finding a partner. Hopefully you'll find one soon! :)

Just putting it out there that I've worked with Reav. I've found them to be easy to work with. They have the pigeon knowledge needed to pull this off, and good art quality (great pigeon anatomy). I agree that this site has good potential. 

Hey guys! Im still editing this posting here but i added a few images, i got pretty sick after posting so im a little behind my schedule i set for myself to have certain things drawn up. I would also like to add that i have someone on board with my project but would be open to more coders :D 

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...