Wild Howlz is to Return

Aminirus

1256529095_wildhowlzlogos400.png.f5ab6ab83975f67a30efc92c02b7f391.png

Hello there, owner and founder of Wild Howlz here with a very important update!

I realize it's been about 9 months since I last had anything completed or information posted regarding Wild Howlz. The main reason was a combination of financials and a bit of negativity that had centered itself around the game at the time. Many things happened, some good, and some not so good, which put me in a bad place regarding the game and I lost next to all motivation for it. However, I didn't want to let it go entirely and for those several months, I thought of ways to bring the game back into a positive light for me again. Its not an easy project when you only have 2 people for it, so it can get tiring, but regardless, I didn't want to give it up. What I needed was a new perspective and updated ideations and concepts for it. 

Throughout those 9 months, I had a lot of other things to work on, including other projects, so I was able to talk to people and get their views and advice on the situations I had faced and how to move forward rather than continue feeling "stuck". Taking that time off was helpful to get me back into the groove of things and catch up on the things that had been stressing me out and causing me vast amounts of worry. During one of these projects is when I suddenly started to think about Wild Howlz again. Then one day, a whole slew of new ideas hit me and I wrote them down frantically. These new ideas and the help of friends has helped me begin again!

402009609_wolfimprovementset.thumb.png.50cd2a203ae454814e67e207257a5cb5.png

Wild Howlz had first began back in 2013, and as I started again, for the 3rd time, the progress in both artwork and writing have increased since my first frantic ideations were written and scribbled out in college those 5 years ago. This can be evident in the progress images above. The gray wolf is the current design and template for the Banal wolf breed you can find in the game.

As I've said earlier, we are currently a two man partnership and we do get volunteers once in awhile to assist wit things like writing and artwork. @Anoua and myself still have high hopes for Wild Howlz, but we also work on Eliyo and have family obligations as well. Thus, we are quite the busy bees and Wild Howlz will take a lot of time and care before we reach the goal we desire. We do what we can for each other and we've been able to overcome a bad situation from the first version of Wild Howlz into what we have created thus far. We both desire something that can not only inspire those who play the game, but provide a challenge, a chance to make your own choices and experience the repercussions of those choices and actions. Wolves were chosen as the character or creature of the game due to the storyline I wrote back in college from a compilation of ideas and stories I myself had read and experienced in those college days.

1973231053_acornss160.png.9aa7b8e7bd8b3e1ea47209ce61134116.png

Our current goals are to continue WIld Howlz in the new light of things and hopefully start letting the public enjoy the game by January 2019, if not sooner. That being said, there is much to do yet still to implement the new ideas and update the artwork to fit our current standards. Wild Howlz is meant to not only be visually appealing, but also an enjoyable game that you'll want to play. 

This time around, we do want to keep the public as updated as possible on our current progress and happenings. As the owner of Inkdog Studios, LLC that funds Wild Howlz, the current finances are coming directly out of my pocket and from any sales I make on commissioned works. Life still comes first, but we want you to be more aware of it than we had been before. 

During this time, we will not be open to Beta Testers and we won't be selling any early bird specials till we are absolutely sure we are ready. However, the items we offered in the Kickstarter back in 2014 will still apply, including the wolf breeds that were created by those who purchased those rewards for their generous donations. We did also unlock an early bird special island explore from that Kickstarter and it will be there as well. We do not plan to do another Kickstarter or funding event. When we are ready, we will sell early bird accounts to those who had not purchased them during the original Wild Howlz account event. We do also want you to keep in mind that if you had purchased an early bird Beta account at that time, you will still be able to claim it in the new Wild Howlz, but we will need certain information before you do as proof of your earlier purchase. The main thing we do not want to do is leave the impression like we scammed you out of your money. The items that were purchased from our previous shop will also be made available in some form or another down the road, but at this time, I cannot guarantee how many of those items will be available as originally described. If we cannot offered something we had promised originally, we will find a way to make it up to you in-game and provide rewards equivalent to the purchases you've made. 

If you're interested in keeping tabs on Wild Howlz and seeing what's new and happening, feel free to check out any of the links below or contact us directly for any questions or concerns you may have. We thank you for your patience and we hope to see you when WIld Howlz rises again!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/wildhowlz

Discord: https://discord.gg/h2aEzTh

Email: [email protected] 

• Like 1